Chocolate Peanut Protein Balls
This recipe is perfect for those looking to make their own quick and easy high-protein snacks. Makes 6-8 protein balls.
120g crunchy peanut butter
60g (2 scoops) Peanut Butter Cup Smart Protein™
3 tbsp maple syrup
1 tsp vanilla extract
100g dark chocolate (70%), for coating the balls
- Combine all the ingredients (except dark chocolate) in a food processor, and blend until completely smooth.
- Roll the mixture into bitesize balls and refrigerate for around half an hour.
- Melt the chocolate and use it to coat the outside of the balls.
- Place in freezer for 10 minutes to allow the chocolate to set.
- The balls are now ready to enjoy! Store in the refrigerator for up to one week.