Lemon Blueberry Protein Pancakes
This recipe is perfect for those looking to make their own quick and delicious high-protein breakfast. Makes 4 pancakes.
30g (1 scoop) Lemon Drizzle Cake Smart Protein™
30g rolled oats
1 medium egg
80ml oat milk
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 tsp lemon juice
100g fresh blueberries
1 tsp coconut oil (for frying)
- Pre-heat a frying pan with 1 tsp coconut oil over medium heat.
- Combine all the pancake ingredients (except blueberries) in a food processor, and blend until completely smooth.
- Add the blueberries to the mixture and stir.
- Spoon ¼ of the mixture onto the frying pan and cook on each side for about 2-3 minutes or until golden brown.
- Repeat until all the mixture has been used, then serve up and enjoy!